Duckie has the following stats:
- Strength Strength stats will affect the amount of HP (Health Point) of Duckie.
- Damage Damage is the basic attack damage and will increase the attack of skill card.
- Defence It's the duckie's base defence. If the duckie is attacked then the damage received from this duckie will be reduced first through the defence of the card, then the duckie's base defence, after that the remaining damage will be attack to the duckie HP (Health Point).
- Speed Speed stat determines how fast the duckie is. This speed will also determine the order of the duckie's attacks.
- Critical The base stat that determines what percentage chance a duckie's attack will deal critical damage.
- Evasion Evasion stat determines what percentage chance to evade the opponent's attack.
- Wisdom The basic stat that will reduce the amount of energy consumption.
Stats calculations are as follows:
- Strength : 1 point of strength equals 30 HP
- Damage : 1 points of damage equals 0.5 point of attack damage bonus card
- Defence : 1 points of defence equals 1.33% reduce enemy damage
- Speed : 1 point of speed equals 2 movement speed, as a calculation of battle order. If there is the same speed, it will check through high damage stat, low strength stat and rarity of the duckie
- Critical : 1 points of critical stat equals 1.5% critical chance (with critical damage calculation of 150% damage)
- Evasion : 1 points of evasion equals 1.33% chance of the opponent's attack
- Wisdom : 1 points of wisdom equals 1.5% energy consumption.
For example: A fire element Duckie that has the following stats:
- Strength: 25
- Damage: 50
- Defence: 20
- Speed: 40
- Critical : 10
- Evasion : 5
- Wisdom : 10
Then the stats calculation will be as follows :
- Duckie HP is 25 x 30 = 750 HP.
- Damage: The attack will add 25 damage ( for example if a card of 100 attack is applied, then the attack damage from the card will become 125 )
- Defence has 20 points, so 20 x 1.33 = 26.6% damage reduction. For example this Duckie is hit by 150 damage attack, then it will be 73.4% x 150 = 110.1 damage. And it will be also reduced by the defence that appears from the skill card that is applied.
- Speed: the Duckie movement speed is 80
- Critical: 10 points = 10 x 1.5% = 15%, then there is a 15% chance that the attack can be critical, with the calculation for example the Duckie attack is 100, if it became critical, then the damage attack will be 100 x (10 x 150%) = 150 damage. Note that if the attack has an effective or ineffective damage, then the critical effect is applied on the effective attack damage, for example: effective attack damage is 100 then ( 100 x effective(150%) ) x critical(150%) => 150 x 150% = 225 damage.
- Evasion : 5 point evasion is 6.65% chance, then the Duckie has a 6.65% chance to evade the opponent's attack.
- Wisdom: 10 wisdom points, so you get a 15% energy card reduction with rounding down calculation. For example : an attack card has 24 energy, then the card's energy will change to 24 x 85/100 = 20.4 which will be round down to 20.